Happy New Year!
Since I had yesterday off, but poor George did not..
I did some mental planning, and then some.
I took a look at our finances, which at the moment
ain't too shabby.
I'm not a big fan of new year resolutions..
or resolutions of any kind.
I usually end up kicking myself for breaking them anyway.
So I don't make them :-)
that's another matter.
Are they the same?
When I woke up this morning..
(yes we did stay up to watch Dick Clark)
(is that morbid curiosity or what??)
I realized that it's 2011. That means I can now
say "next year" when referring to George's retirement!!
So, "this year", 2011...
we intend to:
- Move into George's house - closer to work, no mortgage, will save us SOME money
- Keep my house on the market, with minimal expenses
- With the money saved...pay extra on MY car to pay it off before 2012
- Sort through our things into 'RV', 'sell', 'give away' piles
- Start selling things via yard sale, e-bay, craigslist, etc.
- Keep our eyes on the Montana we want
I'm sure there are other things...
so many things to do, but now since it's
we have to get serious!!
Well, it sounds like you have a great plan. Lots to do, but not so bad when you know where all these tasks will take you :o)ReplyDelete
Happy New Year and can't wait to get together at The Rally....THIS year!!
Sounds like a plan! I love your countdowns.ReplyDelete
woohooo...cheers to getting serious!!..good for you both!!ReplyDelete
Happy New year!!!
Happy New Year! great goals.ReplyDelete
Looks like it's going to be a busy but great year for both of us!! Happy New Year!!ReplyDelete
One day at a time. The goals will be reached.ReplyDelete