Saturday, August 6, 2016

Back Home!

Buffalo Ridge Camp Resort
Custer, SD

I'm finally back home again.
Yesterday gave me an uneventful day of flying.

My Mom is doing great, is back to driving even.
She's getting Meals on Wheels once a week,
to get her help eating more healthy.
This is one of them, an omelette which I ate.
It wasn't too bad :-)


My place in the living room almost every day :-)


I had a pretty good meal in Denver
on my flight home..


Now it's back to work today,
trying to make up for the money lost 
while I was gone.

We only have about a month left!






4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, glad your mom is doing great! Enjoy your last month! It probably feels good to get back to work, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are back safely. Wonderful that your mom is doing so well. I know she really appreciated your help. Hope your last month goes well and that you make that money and have some fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be back home, as wonderful as it was for you to be there for your mom, it's true, there's no place like home. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Glad you're back home with George. An uneventful day of flying is a huge bonus!

    ReplyDelete