Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Preparations

Pittman Visitor Center
Altoona, FL

Less than two weeks to go,
so it's time to start preparing!

Today George will be getting the pressure washer out,
and I'm going to have him do the screens,
while I wash the windows inside.

Yesterday we went to our last safety meeting,
and turned in our propane receipts.
The OCNF reimburses us for propane, nice!

George got up one day and decided he needed a new look..


He shaved off his goatee!
Very handsome :-)

I had my last dental appointment on Monday,
and we've gone out with our neighbors a couple of times.
The tree pollen has been very high lately,
and I've been popping Claritin every day.
I woke up this morning to a puffy eye!

So looking forward to hitching up and seeing something new!










5 comments:

  1. Lookin good! Dusty here at the gate. However, not nearly as bad as others we've been at. Thinking we will need to get your ambition once we too hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George looks so young! You must have robbed the cradle... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn pollen! That stuff can ruin a perfectly good day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow George, you look GREAT!! Hope you won't mind the extra work of the shaving. I can imagine how excited you two must be about getting back on the road after being in one place, no matter how wonderful, for so long.

    ReplyDelete