Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another night at Phil's Fish Market

Coyote Valley RV Resort
Morgan Hill, CA

Our time in this area is winding down.
Two weeks from today we'll be finally moving on 
to another place.

Before we leave northern CA, there are still a few 
things we want to do, and some people to spend time with.

We have been enjoying taking some friends to
our favorite place to eat..Phil's Fish Market.

One of the other workampers, Denise, and her husband, Keith
have been wanting to go there.
We took off after our 8-4 shift today.

It wasn't very crowded, and we got seated quickly.


I got a wonderful clam chowder in a bread bowl..


and a Mexican Shrimp Cocktail..


George got his favorite..
spaghetti & meatballs :-)


The best part was the entertainment..
a great bluegrass band was playing..


We all shared some strawberry shortcake, with fresh local strawberries..


It was so much fun!!

14 comments:

  1. Really George....Spaghetti and Meatballs at a FISH Market?!?!? I know that's what I would have ordered too:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...I had a bread bowl with clam chowder in Plymouth MA that was sooo good. Can't say I would want a shrimp cocktail though. ;) Glad you guys are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I just checked out that menu :) That is definitely my kind of place! YUM! But seriously, George, spaghetti and meatballs??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't I see those guys in the band on the Geico TV commercials?

    I'm with you George, Spaghetti and meatballs is my favorite too! Great minds (and appetites) think alike. :cD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love finding those good places to eat.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the food looks great...but spaghetti and meatballs????

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a fun place to eat. I know John would love that clam chowder. I know you are looking forward to your travels. Its so hard when hitch itch hits. Looking forward to hearing about whats ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clam chowder, shrimp cocktail, strawberry shortcake, spaghetti - I wouldn't care which. After more than two months of gate guarding and not eating out - BRING IT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Phil's Fish Market. Went there for the first time a couple of months ago and had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness after seeing your picture of the strawberry shortcake that strawberry season is right around our corner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clam chowder, Mexican Shrimp Cocktail, Strawberry shortcake, ohhhhhh yum.

    ReplyDelete