Ok, so a couple things..
George said the propane tanks
are not 35#, but 30#.
The tank that he was going to get
was 100#, not 90#.
Oh, and the temperature
last night got down to 9,
Even our little squirrel buddy
He was covering his head
yesterday from the constant
flurries in the air.
Last night as we watched
the football games,
we talked about our
- complete buyout of flooded property
- pay off truck & RV loans
- sign George up for SS (7/14 will be 62!)
- turn in resignation at Laurie's job
- secure health insurance, or sign up for COBRA
- put up our resume & find workkamp job within first 3 months
- change residency to South Dakota
- sell Laurie's car
- purge more items out of RV (don't need work clothes!)
- buy Pressure Pro system & GPS (Rand Mcnally truckers)
- check out tires on truck & change if needed
- buy a satellite TV system
- get physicals & final checkups
- get Harvey weighed
- get senior park pass
We've already done the following:
- joined Passport America
- joined Good Sam club
- opened ING checking account
- signed up for roadside assistance with Good Sam
- signed up for an RV fuel card with Flying J/Pilot
It has been a 3 year process, lots of research,
prayer, and searching.
We are getting excited to explore the country,
and see family & friends.